Triangle n' Octagon 3 Triangle n' Octagon 3

I'm scared and time travel makes my nipples sensitive

Drow Vs Axe - Dota 2 Drow Vs Axe - Dota 2

Jazza you might not see this, but the quick sliding transition from characters, notable the first one with the blurred fast movement of the camera... how did you do that? Is it just a camera movement or did you actually create a motion blur?

Splinter Cell Animated T. Splinter Cell Animated T.

I watched Ricepirates one and then this one, and while Micks was bloody awesome this was crazy good. Seriously.. Movie quality! I hope Ubisoft gave you at least ten grand for this beauty!

Pinched Pinched

Wow did you write this story? The pacing is excellent, really good storytelling! Well done.

The Amish in Space - Ep I The Amish in Space - Ep I

You had me sold at the title alone! Good work

Morph Collab Morph Collab

Really liked whoever did the muffin section and the last morph section with the tiger. Very clean overall animation! Loved it. I really wanna try this type of animation now. If I had to be critical, I'd say that whoever did the erasing transition instead of morphing was kind of distracting from the other normal morphs.

DCzerkies42 responds:

Thank you, We really appreciate the comment :) and the animator set up was like this

Each set had four objects or less:
1st set: Dczerkies42
2nd set: Mabelma
3rd set: Fellowesart
and then the same pattern for the other three sets.

Joy 1: Misjudgment Joy 1: Misjudgment

A new Hans Van Harken cartoon? Well I'll be damned! Nice job, I enjoyed it.

BLISS BLISS

This would be an awesome game!

Raw Latex Raw Latex

It always blows my mind how crisp your artwork is. Nice job.

Sexual-Lobster responds:

cheers.

Draw with Jazza! Draw with Jazza!

I appreciate the amount of work you put into your videos! Unlike most people who make half arsed promises and end up not delivering, you have consitently pursued your videos regardless of popularity. I was glad to see your post get popular on reddit too! Keep on rockin' Jazza, you're an inspiration!