Link's Triumph Link's Triumph

I know there's probably not going to be any more link cartoons but I'd love to see more in this no-line style!

Happy Holidays Newgrounds Happy Holidays Newgrounds

The very first movie doesn't play properly? Did it for anyone? :S you should have made a skip button or a button to look at all the films as thumbnails and pick one to watch..the last two were the most enjoyable they should be at the beginning..

PHASE ONE PHASE ONE

It looks great, I like your cinematography and the subtle camera movements to make us feel sickly and at unease! The animation doesn't have much weight to it he looks like he floats around but it still works so well done. You're great at creation environments, what did you reference for the scenes? Deadspace was one of them I'm guessing?Well done dude! Also the corridor scene with the fans looks awesome I love the lighting in it.

Weakheart Weakheart

Dunno how the hell you managed this in 48 hours! Must have been flat out work! You spelled september wrong at the start lolol

Dr Who - BlaBlaBla Daleks Dr Who - BlaBlaBla Daleks

Not really floating hands like rayman, but more so floating hands and half a sleeve thrown in too.what

How to Make a Cartoon How to Make a Cartoon

This had some interesting and well thought out shots! Well worth the wait! Good job Jae!

Team Fortress 2 Fail Team Fortress 2 Fail

Great art, ( as usual durrp) the comedy was a bit iffy but still enjoyable! Well put together overall.

Boxes Boxes

The art wasn't very good but the composition and shots were perfect well done :D

CONSUME. CONSUME.

A true metaphor for society's greed. LOL BOOBS

Jewish Vampire: On Ice! Jewish Vampire: On Ice!

What's the deal with these faggots below me? This was awesome! Of course the audio quality was poop but it's your first flash! Great storyline! All you need to do is improve artwork and your audio!

SpeedoSausage responds:

Thanks, man! :D I'll try and improve my artwork too on top of the whole microphone thingymajigggg.