18 movie Reviews with Responses

Character Animations Reel Character Animations Reel

Your title is misspelled! Good job though!

RaccoonRezillo responds:

o wow really! what a stupid mistake of me -_- lol thank you for letting me know :)

Dead Of The Night Dead Of The Night

someone's a fan of superjail

TravelBySheep responds:

I don't even know what superjail is. But from the images in Google it looks pretty cool. I kind of want to watch it now.

The Hobbit in 30 Seconds The Hobbit in 30 Seconds

Really great! I assume this was done in 3D or after effects? Really looks like a real cut out set... like littel big planet! Can't wait for more!

CeleryMan92 responds:

Thanks man! Yeah it was all done in After Effects with 3D layers. Our main inspiration was BattleBlock Theatre (along with LBP and Super Mario 3), so we were incredibly delighted when Stamper agreed to do our voice over work!

HEY! HEY!

Wow, where the fuck did you pull this beauty from!!

Was this done in after effects or?

cribble responds:

Heh, thanks. Yup, done in After Effects, which was the last point in the process. So I would draw out the character/prop/background stuff onto the envelopes, scan them in at a (pointlessly) high dpi, cut it out in Photoshop, and recompose and animate it all within After Effects.

Morph Collab Morph Collab

Really liked whoever did the muffin section and the last morph section with the tiger. Very clean overall animation! Loved it. I really wanna try this type of animation now. If I had to be critical, I'd say that whoever did the erasing transition instead of morphing was kind of distracting from the other normal morphs.

DCzerkies42 responds:

Thank you, We really appreciate the comment :) and the animator set up was like this

Each set had four objects or less:
1st set: Dczerkies42
2nd set: Mabelma
3rd set: Fellowesart
and then the same pattern for the other three sets.

Raw Latex Raw Latex

It always blows my mind how crisp your artwork is. Nice job.

Sexual-Lobster responds:

cheers.

BrolyOrders BrolyOrders

holy shit how did you do that explosion? Looks awesome.

JamesBeavers91 responds:

Hey man you work for animeme too right? Err well, where to start. I drew it all in flash frame by frame which took a long time and then after that I exported it to after effects and messed about with it in there. Hope thats answers your question

Layton Raises His Hand Layton Raises His Hand

how did you do the camera? It's so fluid. Was it meticulously tweened or done with tracking in after effects?

Kiigen responds:

No, it was tweened. It takes a bit of time, but it's not that meticulous.

Optimus Eats A HotDog Optimus Eats A HotDog

nice background :D

MindChamber responds:

yah I was inspired by your Left for dead cartoon background :3

Jewish Vampire: On Ice! Jewish Vampire: On Ice!

What's the deal with these faggots below me? This was awesome! Of course the audio quality was poop but it's your first flash! Great storyline! All you need to do is improve artwork and your audio!

SpeedoSausage responds:

Thanks, man! :D I'll try and improve my artwork too on top of the whole microphone thingymajigggg.